Get the medications you need without straining your budget. Northeast Missouri Health Council works with drug manufacturers to help eligible patients get their prescribed medications free or at a reduced cost. Our program coordinator helps you complete the necessary paperwork. You may need to provide some financial information. In the end, you get the prescribed medications needed to complete your treatment plan or manage your illness.
Things to Know
- For patients of Northeast Health Council, lower cost drugs may be available through our 340B drug-pricing program.
- Needs based discount program is available for those who have qualified through one of Northeast Health Council clinics.
- We pride ourselves on the quick turn around time to fulfill your prescription.
- We offer mail out services.
- Will “special order” over the counter items for customers.
- We accept Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, Medicaid, and most commercial insurances. If we do not participate with your prescription drug company, we will do our best to secure a contract with them.
For more information call: (660) 627- 5757